AWAF Charity Bazaar 2023
AWA Foundation’s outdoor market is a fundraising event that invites local business owners to participate in a holiday market that brings together members of the AWA, and shoppers, to raise much needed funds for charities in Hong Kong.
AWA Foundation Chair Nicole Boisvert hopes this event brings us the community together, from vendors to shoppers, who contribute to Hong Kong charities.
AWA Charity Bazaar 2023 at-a-glance:
• Longest running bazaar with all proceeds directed to charities in the city with a 36-year history
• Holiday-themed outdoor bazaar held in the heart of the city in outdoor space
• 50-60 vendors on the day with a variety goods and services
• Shopping hours from 11:30am to 7:30 pm
• PMQ is a prime venue in the heart of Soho, easy to reach on the escalator, and many choices for boutique shops and restaurants
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Nicole: [email protected]
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
For more information about the AWA Foundation's fundraising take a look on our website here.